Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #roadtriprebels

#roadtriprebels 6 years 11 months ago #12203

• therebel
About a year or so ago a few of us Jimbo myself roxy and a couple of others discussed seeing mr h in Europe. Now I know it's something a few of you have done in the past but not me and roxy. After the cockney rabble reunion at holmefirth this was talked about again and hey presto Steve has announced Amsterdam on Nov 9th. Jackie was first to jump in both feet first even if she'd have been on her own but Jimbo now me and roxy have booked with Jimbo calling it #roadtriprebels lol so I've have had enough of Europe invading us so join us in our invasion of Amsterdam. Even cherri is trying to get here from the USA and there is lots of chat about it on florencias Steve Harley's &cockney rebel friends Facebook page so come on lets do it
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by therebel.
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rebelfreak1, cheri, Munchkin1

#roadtriprebels 6 years 11 months ago #12205

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Easyjet city break now booked.manchester to Amsterdam...Out on weds 8th Nov,3 nights in Hampshire Amsterdam Beethoven hotel and fly back Saturday afternoon 11/11/17. Full trip Inc flights is just £260 Ish.just £60 secures it with balance to be paid by Sept 29th.
Join us
#roadtriprebels
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

#roadtriprebels 6 years 11 months ago #12217

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Ten of us now going to Q.Factory Amsterdam........
Join the #roadtriprebels

Jimbo,Chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

#roadtriprebels 6 years 11 months ago #12220

• Munchkin1
Yes, i was just a bit impulsive but you know, every time I see SHCR, I just want more.....so I decided to go. I am pleased to have some company though!! It's going to be great.....I think it'll sell out fast.....Come on, you know you want to!!! #roadtriprebels

#roadtriprebels 6 years 10 months ago #12237

• cheri
I bought tickets and have reserved a hotel room. I really want to go; it's been WAY too long since I saw Steve and the band play. The thing is, because I can't come over all the time, I would like to get as much out of my trip as possible, meaning I'd like to see two, and preferably three, of Steve's concerts, plus have time to connect with my English friends and maybe even make a sidetrip to Scotland. Steve usually does his UK tour in November/December and I'm hoping that will be the case this year. Rachel can't tell me for certain whether or when a UK tour will happen and there are no firm plans now. But she said that could change at any time. It puts me in an awkward spot because I also can't make firm plans until, and unless, I know I can see Steve play in England. The hotel reservation can be cancelled and I could presumably sell or give my tickets to someone else, but that's as far as I can go at the moment in regard to planning an itinerary. In each of your opinions, how much notice do we usually get before the UK tour is announced? If it's a few months or so, I'll feel comfortable knowing that I have time to plan and coordinate (believe me, my itineraries take weeks and sometimes months. They are truly a labor of love. :) ) I would love to have a reunion of sorts in Amsterdam, it would be wonderful, and I think more people will be inclined to join us. Keep your fingers crossed and please give me your opinions on how much advance notice we usually get regarding the tour. I'd appreciate knowing how feasible this is.

Thanks, Cheri