Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nells

Nells 7 years 4 days ago #12186

• Andy`
What a special night!
Having experienced the disrespectful crowd at Mill Rythe it was refreshing to get back with proper fans.
A tiny venue but what a great atmosphere and the usually top quality performance from Steve and the band.
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

Nells 6 years 11 months ago #12197

• RichW
What a great concert this was. Amazing, intimate venue, everyone on top form. Really like the new bass player, he brings the bass to life for sure. It was great to see Robbie back and for me, he was really on it. What a great performance from him, Steve and all the boys.

There were many youngsters in the venue and I thought perhaps this is their local, no matter who is on, its the venue they frequent. I'm pretty certain from conversations I had they they were all blown away by Steve and the boys. One comment I heard was "That was awesome, I wasn't expecting that". Great atmosphere and all of the audience showed lots of respect.for the band.

An older gent I spoke to after the gig, goes there regularly. He had never seen Steve before and said that of all the acts he has seen, Steve was by far the best. Van Morrison turned up two hours late apparently when he appeared there recently. Tut tut!!!!

Yet another great night, i'm just worried that the number of gigs each year is getting smaller. Steve, please don't ever call it a day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cheri, MirrorFreak52

Nells 6 years 11 months ago #12209

• GedKen
Great night - so happy to have been there. So many highlights, but for me on the night Save Me (From Myself) was a special stand out moment.

Nells 6 years 11 months ago #12210

• anichols
Rich you talk about number of gigs getting less each year. Steve mentioned a while ago he needed to get an agent. I don't understand why so sposmadic....