Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12152

• Graeme
And a tough little bugger your quiz was too Stewart and won't be too surprised if the man himself struggles. Not that I'm a bad loser or anything ;-). Anyway, everyone enjoyed the quiz in the Elephant & Castle on Saturday and appreciated all your hard work Stewart. What a great day meeting up with the old Rabble boys and girls and a truly fantastic gig by Mr H and the gang at the wonderful Picturedrome. Truly one of the best I can remember.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12155

• anichols
The Quiz could become a regular feature on this forum may be???

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12157

• anichols
A monthly thing where a different person does it...maybe Steve himself might consider setting one!!!!

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12159

• midge
Yes, I like the idea of having a quiz type thingy of some description on the forum; daily, weekly or monthly. I did very poorly on Stewart's quiz when I read it a few days ago, probably grade D-. I'd have to research some of the questions so well done to those that did it in the Elephant and Castle.
To think, before the internet, all through the eighties and nineties, I was under the impression that I knew more about SHACR than anyone else. How little I knew.

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12160

• ffcforever
  • Primary School PE and School Sports Teacher
Now I have seen the quiz - am I allowed to use Dr Google to help me or does it have to be guesses if I really don't know!

Cockney Rebel Fan Quiz Holmfirth 7 years 1 month ago #12161

• MattB
Superb Quiz Stewart and a great idea to have more of the same.
At first I thought Q19 was a trick question as I wrongly recalled it as a double A-Side...I am reliably informed it was indeed an A and a B-side, both Produced by Steve of course.
More power to your elbow sir!