Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SAD NEWS: Harleyite Susanne (in Germany) has died

SAD NEWS: Harleyite Susanne (in Germany) has died 8 years 3 weeks ago #11591

• StefanieR
:(
SAD NEWS came by letter yesterday: Susanne, a good friend of mine and Harley-fan has died April 1st 2016 of cancer.
Susanne was a tall girl, brown-red hair, spectacles, intelligent, had studied law, and had a family of three (husband and two daughters) in Ibbenbueren, Germany.
Susanne H. (born Pfeiffer; *1967) saw Steve the first time in 1990 in Muenster, if I remember it correctly.
She was over to Britain for a part of Steve's tour with GILLY once, and saw him at many German concerts.
Susanne spent her last months working as an author and fighting this dammned illness until her last day.
Poor soul.

Dear fans, you might know that I also am a fan of Bowie's music, and I liked Alan Rickman, too. Loosing THREE dear persons within three months is ........ better not speak of it.
THANKS for reading.
PLEASE take good care of you and your family, Steve.
Love,
Stefanie
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , cheri

SAD NEWS: Harleyite Susanne (in Germany) has died 8 years 2 weeks ago #11593

• midge
My deepest condolences Stefanie. I think just about everyone on this forum will have been touched by cancer one way or another and (it may just be me) but it seems to be more prevalent with each passing year. There's been a lot of buzz on the internet and in magazines lately about tailoring your diet and eating 'clean', advising which foods help to fight cancer. It's something I'm starting to take more seriously and if anyone reading this isn't aware of these foods then I'd certainly advise you look in to it.
Take care everyone and look after yourselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , cheri

SAD NEWS: Harleyite Susanne (in Germany) has died 8 years 2 weeks ago #11594

• Charmpri
My sincere condolences to Susanne's family and friends. I hope you will find comfort in memories of her and in the music she loved.
I know what faith is and what it's worth.