Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely

Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely 8 years 3 months ago #11520

• gill m
aquarius!, the rebel of the zodiac...how fitting.
congratulations to you and your family - enjoy your best 'gig' ever
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely 8 years 3 months ago #11523

• MirrorFreak52
Congratulations, Grandad Steve, on your lovely, Nice, new grandson! On the Sunday prior to his birth, and unaware of his impending arrival, I took photos of my Harley collection at The Manor grand hall, and felt compelled, for some then inexplicable reason, to display them about the grandfather clock. Three days later, it all made sense. Grand parenthood is a wondrous adventure, enjoy every moment !
Attachments:

Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely 8 years 3 months ago #11524

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Has the little chap been named yet?

.... I'd love to see a photo of him.

I love babies. :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Grandad, Grandad, you're lovely 8 years 2 months ago #11538

• cheri
I wrote on the Facebook Official Site when I heard the news, but I'll write again. All my best wishes to you, Steve, and your family. You must be so thrilled. My husband's youngest daughter had her second child, also a boy, on the same day. We were in Montana awaiting a flight to California to be there for the birth. Due date was February 7th, so he came early. He's huge (9 lbs. 6 oz.) with long legs and arms and fingers. He looks like Scott. I saw the picture you posted of the crib mattress coming in that large, yet too small, box from Amazon. I imagine you've already set up a nursery and have spent a great deal of time with him, Kerr, Lieze and the rest of your family. That little boy will be spoiled to death (not in a bad way) and is one lucky guy. Again, my best wishes to you on this milestone of your life. :)

Lots of love, Cheri
  • Page: