& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Re-issued Empire Tickets

Re:Re-issued Empire Tickets 13 years 10 months ago #1087

• mike o
Thanks for the reply rachel.

The e-mail about the wrong tickets was sent last Friday, but the re-issued tickets were sent today!
As i was did not want to miss SH, i thought i'd get another tcket on the day, but then i'm paying twice! so I think i'll give it a miss.

Mike

the e-mail from Eventim is below.

Dear EVENTIM customer,
I am writing in regards to your tickets ordered via our website.
We are aware tickets have been sent or are likely to be with you shortly. We have been advised by the promoters that the tickets were printed on incorrect ticket stock, and are no longer invalid.
Please be re-assured that you will receive the correct tickets in time for your event. You will need to destroy the ‘eventim’ branded tickets you have when you receive your new tickets and these be valid for entry.
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and we do hope you enjoy your event. If you have any queries please let us know.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Re-issued Empire Tickets 13 years 10 months ago #1088

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Hey Mike O, what a load of!!! How dare these people call themselves agents. Sit tight and I'll have a word with a mate of mine in the business in London (no promises though) and see what he can do.

Re:Re-issued Empire Tickets 13 years 10 months ago #1091

• Reecey
Hi there Mike O,
it's yours if the others you're waiting for don't arrive, as it is now Weds morning as I speak and I still have the spare.
Just let me know Thursday sometime if you want it - by all means give me a call - I'm on 07967686983. I'll be nipping down to Shepherds Bush about 7.
Cheers, Reecey
  • Page: