Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Buxton

Buxton 13 years 10 months ago #1014

• Let4d
After a pleasant drive from Liverpool, patiently sat in the splendid Buxton Opera House waiting for the man, but first the beautiful sounds of The Lartey Sisters, Ashliegh and Faye ( Great Guitar playing) to SH and CR. Wow, a fantastic opening new number Faith and Virtue followed by the classics and more from Stranger Comes to Town which I purchased when it was released, have now got into it some very well penned meaningful song lyrics put across so well by SH His song writing is tip top all songs deserve a Novello Award. As usual the audience all of senior years enjoyed their trip back to the 70's What a show great music, lyrics, performances from all the band and must have been a thrill for the girls to perform all night with SH & CR.

Brilliant Concert but why not in the Liverpool area 950 happy fans at Buxton but thousands more missing out nationwide.

Cannot complain, love the material loved the setting, loved the Night. Bring it on lets see more. I love the album but at the moment favour Quality of Mercy but Stranger is getting there just a few more plays.Thanks SH & CR

Can anybody advise me of the Set List for Buxton as I would like to copy to my ipod.
PPS Getting well into SCTT now loving it.

Phil
Please login/register to post on the forum.