Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Polite request to Steve's management team

Polite request to Steve's management team 6 years 7 months ago #12376

• Phil Andrews
I would like, respectfully, to contact somebody from Steve's team to discuss a book which I have recently self-published on Amazon entitled The Best Year of Our Lives.

The novel is set in 1976 and, although a work of fiction, it draws heavily upon my own adolescence and in particular to that wonderful year. The lead character (like me!) is a big fan of Bowie and Steve Harley, and needless to say the book title itself is a nod to Steve and his work, which was a huge inspiration throughout.

I feel that for obvious reasons it might be of interest to some of Steve's fans and, who knows, I would like to think even to the man himself! However I have no desire to spam this forum with links or promotional spiel and so I would really be very grateful indeed if one of Steve's people was able to let me know if there is any reasonable and acceptable way that I can bring this project to the attention of those who may wish to know about it.

Any advice, or obviously communication, would be very gratefully received. My e-mail address is contained in my Profile, and I will keep a regular eye on this forum.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Phil Andrews (wannabe author, and longtime fan)
Please login/register to post on the forum.