Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST!

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12010

• Michael Carraway
Hi - LEO, my son is trying to vote now but the website has changed greatly, so we can't work out how to vote for "Sebastian". Can you please send information in English for us? Merry Christmas to you
Please login/register to post on the forum.

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12011

• leonacht
Good eve Michael ,
Tx for your support helping Steve to the highest region of Belgian top 1000 .
This voting is closed since today . The count down starts at 26 december till 31 december .
Due to circumstances I was pretty late this year to annouce this Belgian important voting , but cross fingers that there were enough quick reactions .
Merry xmas to everybody and best wishes for a healthy and Lucky 2017 !!!
Leo for Leo and Silvie

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12021

• leonacht
What a happy & beautiful start of 2017 for Steve & C.R. . Yesterday 31/12 Sebastian renewed his fourth place in Radio 2 Belgian Top 1000 classics and Make me smile raised from 257 (2015) to 125 . Congratulations Steve with this outstanding result ! You can check the whole ' 1000 ' list on the Radio 2 site ; schroll down the page and go to ' download de hele lijst ' .
www.radio2.be/…/bohemian-rhapsody-van-queen-op-1-in-…
It is not allowed to publish this list.... only checking !
Stay safe & sound in 2017 and ' enjoy music ' !
Leo and Silvie

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12023

• midge
Thanks for that Leo. I've wondered these last few years how much we influenced the chart positions of these two records and it would appear that the votes coming from this forum don't really influence the chart positions at all. Which, I think, makes the results more impressive.
Happy new year Leo and Silvie, happy new year everyone!

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12024

• leonacht
Thank you Midge for your ' realistic ' comment .
Indeed Belgian public is very in favour for S.H. & C.R. especially concerning Sebastian . Steve realises very well that ' long time ago ' Sebastian was supported by the Belgian public to the highest regions of the hitparade .
If you are overlooking the top 1000 and you see wich ' big shooters ' , great artists , worldwide hits , high level artists and big quality making this list .....
Never the less ..... this forum , Steve's Facebook and this website is still a good help to support our aim.........NEXT YEAR TOP 3 !!!!
Indeed , some live concerts in 2017 would be a big help and mobilise more people . So, waiting for Steve and band to come soon :):):):) .
Anyway , thanks for your help Midge & thanks to everyone for helping to boost Steve H.& C.R. . Warm greetings to everyone from Leo & Silvie !
The following user(s) said Thank You: MirrorFreak52

BOOST STEVE & CR TO THE TOP OF BELGIAN 1000 LIST! 7 years 3 months ago #12025

• RachelPAtoSH
Hi Leo & Silvie
May your God bless you for your kindness and your determination.
Again, you have instigated a thrilling event for me.
Without your encouragement, fans the world over would know nothing of this Belgian chart. I am thrilled to bits!!
Happy New Year to you both and to all Belgian fans.
I sincerely hope (and intent to instigate) to play concerts in one of my favourite countries in the world, Belgium, this year. Steve H
xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day
  • Page: