Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Steve Harley Calendar?

Steve Harley Calendar? 6 years 9 months ago #12303

• Pippi
I think a mixture of photos would be nice. Old and new.
Please Steve! Make us a calendar!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Steve Harley Calendar? 6 years 9 months ago #12304

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I like the tea-towel idea but I probably wouldn't use one.
It would just languish in the drawer with the souvenir t-shirts.
I'd prefer something useful like a tote bag or a pillow case.
Not interested in calendars.
The pages get turned too quickly these days.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Steve Harley Calendar? 6 years 9 months ago #12306

• cheri
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Just for info: how would you want he Calendar to look, in picture terms? Old ones, more recent, live or posed?
Steve is not very keen on the idea, I can tell you!!
But he likes a T-towel idea!

Hi, Rachel. :) Hope you are well. I don't want Steve to have to go out of his comfort zone doing this calendar, but if he does indeed to agree to doing one, there is one particular picture that I love of him. Must have been taken several years ago. He is sitting at a table and something struck him funny. He is laughing and his face is in the palm of his hand. Love that one. Some of the fans have taken some really good photos of Steve. There's one taken by Jackie Middleton taken close up onstage where he is looking directly at her and smiling. She has more, too. Christine Morton has taken some good pictures of him. I'd love to see relaxed, unposed pictures myself, not the commercial ones. Just my two cents. I'm sure Steve will be the best judge of what would go on a calendar.

I wouldn't use a tea towel probably, but another t-shirt is always a treat for everyone.

I'm still hoping against hope that I will make it over this fall. I have tickets to Nell's and the Q-Factory, but am still waiting for a full band concert in England where I can reunite with some of my Harley friends. I would LOVE to do the Pizza Express one, but the timing is not good for me as I can't be away for a whole month. I miss seeing Steve and the band so much, and really want to see my friends, both Harley friends and personal friends.

Love, Cheri
  • Page: