Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Acoustic Tour November 2016 - The Last Feast

Acoustic Tour November 2016 - The Last Feast 7 years 7 months ago #11801

• gillykee
:) :) I see Steve and the band around 3 times year when he is touring and each time I hope that he may perform "His Catharsis" sadly over the last few years I cannot remember him playing it. I would say that The Last Feast is one of my favourite songs of Steve's and if anyone else feels the same I just wondered if there was any way we could persuade him to play it on his November acoustic tour? I am currently listening to Acoustic and Pure LIVE and it is the last track on this CD, so maybe it is possible to re-create with a trio or even a "stripped down" version with James and Barry? Does anyone know how I could bring this to his attention for him to consider please?
Please login/register to post on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stella Day, Munchkin1

Acoustic Tour November 2016 - The Last Feast 7 years 7 months ago #11818

• cheri
Hi, Gill. :) I also like "The Last Feast," especially as it is performed in the style done on "The Quality of Mercy," a hard rocking performance with electric guitar that Robbie would do to perfection. I won't be able to attend the concerts this year, but am hoping for a series of full band concerts in the future. I have never heard him sing "The Last Feast" at any of the 6 concerts I have attended and it is one that I would definitely love to hear. Two other songs that I love and have never heard live, but would love to, are "Victim of Love" and "When I'm With You." There are others, too (shall I bring out my list? :laugh: ), but I'm not trying to tell Steve what to play. Just suggesting, in case he ever wonders what other songs we would like to hear. Some songs that he plays regularly I HAVE to hear at every concert, such as "Riding the Waves," and his set lists are always excellent. The 2013 set list that started with "The Best Years of Our Lives" and went into "Promises" and included "A Friend For Life" and many other great songs was probably the best set list I have ever heard him play. But there are some songs that I have never heard him play live that I would love to hear. So that is my two cents on the subject. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.