Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Stranger comes to town

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 8 months ago #2736

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Hi Cheri. Have contacted you via Facebook :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 8 months ago #2737

• cheri
Stella Day wrote:
Hi Cheri. Have contacted you via Facebook :)
Got it, Stella. I've friended you and left you my e-mail. :)

Cheri

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 8 months ago #2744

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
RachelPAtoSH wrote:

There were at least a dozen people here from the USA recently for shows, but nobody knew. That's different.Although Steve met several of them (and from Canada!) But when someone like yourself, like Ana, makes such interesting contributions to the website and forum, we like to think everyone, including Steve, gets a chance to show our/their appreciation.

Yeah, go fellow Americas people (Contitent represent!) I'm not really surprised to hear this. I guess people can't keep away. Hee. I hope that continues. My friend Dan might becoming with me next time if his school schedule allows. It's a mini invasion! I wish I was rich and savy enough to set something up so Steve could come here to play, but for now We'll just come to him! :)

RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Hello Everyone.
Jim is correct. The Rock Band shows this December will feature a show similar to the one performed recently in the UK. The 3-man acoustic shows will also feature additions from the recent set. Next year may be very quiet for Steve, and if the plan goes ahead, the Orchestra and Choir show will be held next year (2012) feaaturing the complete first two Cockney Rebel ablums plus the connected tracks, Jusy Teen, Spaced Out and Make Me Smile, of course.

Ooooo Spaced Out. Wow wee! That'll be something! I have already started my little trip fund. ;)
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 8 months ago #2788

• jackpot1
Stranger has become my favourite SH album ever - it's so evocative, and rings lots of bells for men (women too?) of a certain age, with its messages and observations.

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 3 months ago #3761

• Maelitta
Maelitta wrote:
Rebel wrote:
I would love to hear SH with a huge orchestra and choir singing new songs with all guns a blazing.

Oh yes !!! A symphonic reinvention !

Look at that ! A conversation between Rebel and myself on the 16th of june 2010.

Steve Harley is God and Rebel is his prophet :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or maybe some people read carefully what's posted here ...

Re:Stranger comes to town 12 years 3 months ago #3773

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
With the last song on stranger being 2'000 years from now with a choir it will be a perfect song to slip into the set B)