Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (So far) 77 chances UK 2c&hear Steve/Barry in '24!

(So far) 77 chances UK 2c&hear Steve/Barry in '24! 8 months 2 weeks ago #13242

• Jem 75
www.steveharley.com/dates/eventsbyyear/2024.html

Of course, the Acoustic Band will likely be at a few of those dates too - that is, the Non - 'Audience with,,,' gigs (Steve/Barry, most live dates of 2024).

This begs the question, will Cockney Rebel be performing in 2024?

I have already thought of one question I'd like to ask Steve in May next year. I might think of a better one in the forthcoming months beforehand.

Steve, to my knowledge, has never even hinted at possible retirement. He's not the type to announce a final tour, and then (later) do another. This is a big undertaking for him, and for most of it, he will be 73. I last saw my other pop hero, Bryan Ferry, in 2013. He was 68 at that time. The two of them are pretty important to me, in the context of being an almost life-long popular music fan - and I wanted to feel connected to each of them. I am pretty excited about next year. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a Harley quote;

"All the men are hungry, all the men are in search of time"

www.steveharley.com/latest-news/1081-ste...d-other-stories.html

P.S. I've already booked one date in March and one date in May (2024) and if Cockney Rebel, including Stuart Elliott, play any dates in December 2024, within a forty mile radius of my base, it's likely that I'll book a third! I never usually see/hear anyone twice in the same year, but time waits for no man or woman. Best. J.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Jem 75. Reason: Postscript 9 September 2023
Please login/register to post on the forum.

(So far) 74 chances UK 2c&hear Steve/Barry in '24! 6 months 3 weeks ago #13249

• Jem 75
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Jem 75. Reason: ...and more unforgettable (for others)

Hoping to be able to hear and see Steve et al 3 months 3 weeks ago #13256

• Jem 75
The following news is important (with relevance to this specific Forum thread):

www.steveharley.com/latest-news/1093-christmas-2023.html

Steve's wellbeing is the main concern of everyone here. The very best to him, his family, the band(s), the Team and the fans.

Jem
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Jem 75. Reason: numbers of gigs are uncertain at present