Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets Booked (the wait begins)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3827

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
Got mine this morning after feigning illness, Diabetes comes in handy now and then! Hey Pandorah, will you need a lift as i can pick you up from northampton and drop you back if you like. xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3829

• joanna
:woohoo: :woohoo: Amazing what these little phones can do .... three tickets bought on line/human as driving to Bournemouth..... stressful or what! Driving as well..................!!!!
(No ..... I am joking about that bit.)
:woohoo: Bring it on ....Fantastic.
Smile x

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3831

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
stew me being a sad old bugger and not much to do today,(had day off just to book tix),I have just zoomed in on every section and as at 11.45 am over 770 seats have gone...excellent response,and loads more will be gone by close of play today.and not even on general sale until next tuesday.
SELL OUT SIGNS SOON.MORE DATES? MANCHESTER,LONDON ,GLASGOW/EDINBURGH HOPEFULLY. :laugh:
Would LOVE to have another concert at the O2 again! :) Would also love more concerts as it is quite expensive to come for just one concert. If I didn't love him so much, it wouldn't matter. :)

Cheri

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3832

• newiejudy
I can so relate to what you say - I too have waited a long time for this & NEVER thought I'd get the chance to get back to the UK again (after my travelling days many years ago) but due to getting some unexpected money I figured this was meant to be!! Will give you a wave from down in the stalls!!!
Judy
xx

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3836

• Pandorah
Bless you Mark :kiss: thank you , at this moment in time I'm fine thank you , but who knows what time can change ! time will tell , I'll let you know nearer the time if things change. I could always pick you up if you dont relish the drive back after the night befor ;) I owe ya one anyway , shepards bush seems a lifetime away now .

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3838

• essexboybilly
Rebelfreak1 (JIMBO??) - did you count 770 little grey dots? You must ve gone cross-eyed!!