Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets Booked (the wait begins)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3840

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
if you zoom in enough they are MEDIUM grey dots.and I counted 773 actually.as i said...SAD OLD BUGGER, just want this to be a major sold out success for Steve,he took a big chance doing this and I'm sure he has been overjoyed by the Response on here. :cheer:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3843

• prima donna
Jumbo with you totally on this cant wait to see the "sold out" sign up!It would be great to hear directly from the man how he feels at the response!

One worry.......How will Steve ever stick to a routine without adlibbing or diverting to another song and artist? The band have problems keeping up with Steve there is no way a choir or orchestra could keep up with Steve and the performance would then become manufactured?? But i have my tickets booked and i guarantee you that it will be the most spectacluar show Steve has ever performed.
Is there any possibility this will be recorded on DVD AND CD for prosperity? i really hope so, i also hope that a full colour programme of this event will be avaiable each individually signed by Steve at great Cost to us as a real piece of memorability from this special one off occasion

Facebook Fans get excited too! 12 years 3 months ago #3846

• JC105
When has anybody ever tried to buy a ticket, and not experienced some kind of stress, ey?!

Robert Nelson AArrrggghhh - can't get on the web site for the priority ticket sales!

Jennifer Jenkins can't open the site!!!! Arghhhhhh

Perry Richards i am sinking fast i will be done on my knees.....how frustrating!
(Perry Richards got one.....row B.....very excited)

Bill Headley I'm trying to give the impression of being relaxed!! My time will come and I WILL get the tickets!!

It’s so brilliant to see people travelling from all over the country, and even over seas in some cases!

Jennifer Jenkins Yep... got mine now...5 rows back....EXCITED MUCH!!!!!!!!

Robert Nelson keep trying it clears but a lot of tickets gone already!

Robert Nelson Got them! Row P, centre - see you then Steve.

Kevin Stoker Hurrah! Got mine ,BB&CC! Best of luck everyone-See you there!

William Jones got mine bb yippee

Angela Moore I should learn to be more patient!!!
got mine, hurrah, well worth the wait, great seats, cant` wait now, good luck everyone else, see you all in Nov xx

Glynis Chalkley OMG i have my tickets but how stressful to get them.

Angela Bezer got mine row F well giddy

Anthony Day What's all the fuss about just got 2 by phoning symphony hall ! ! Who needs a P C

Pauline Waller Got mine whoop whoop!!! Cannot wait, sooooooo excited :) The hall looks amazing :) x

Paul Searle Yep, off to the side but at the front.....happy bunny!!!

Karen Batho got ours woohoo

Darren Westmore Right Terrace/A 13-11 (3) for me

Terry O'Connor Got mine ;-) happy now.

Mark Wheeller Really, really excited about it! I hope a decent live recording is made!!!

Kellie Dawson Tickets booked, 8 of us coming over from Ireland...........roll on November.....:-)

Jean Grima Sorted. Central Terrace, row A seats 7 & 8. Husband in tow. Can't wait!

Carol Cunningham got ours too! me, my brother & my sister coming down from Glasgow - can't wait - see you all there!!

Graeme Blake Oh yes! Bolton will be wandering down south. Thanks Stew.

James T M Towill My fiance and me are coming down from Berwickshire...really looking forward to it!

Val Meade Hodgson Got mine 4 of us traveling from the Wirral.

Brendan Melvin Got my briefs, gonna take my older brother after all it was his copy of the psychomodo that I stole all those years that set me on the Harley journey, feels only right that I should repay him by taking him to this wondrous event - cant wait, counting the sleeps

Phillip Yaxley Booked - Can't wait for this!!!

Ana Tesla Coil Got my ticket! WHOO HOO!

Frode Hagerup Yahoo :) the Hagerup family from Stavanger are booked :) looking forward to a Great weekend on the UK!!!

Janet Habgood Hi, got mine can't wait - looks like a fab venue. Hope to meet Steve again. Jan from Swindon x

Pauline Waller It's 296 sleeps - seems so long to wait :(

Paul Guggiari Pauline the symphony hall is a fantastic venue and acoustics superb and me being a Brummie nice and easy to get to :-) 5 tickets booked

Jo Dixon Have just booked our tickets - really can't wait xx

Anthony Day Adding a 2nd night @ this rate !
Phil Letford Got my tickets right ledge room booked countdown begins

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3848

• Frmerrin
Cocnerebel I had to rely on my brother to get me tickets. He could not believe how quickly they were selling. He got me two tickets in Row C at 10:00. However....when he went back onto the site about an hour later he said that seats in the rows before C were available!! He put it down to people buying, then making mistakes and losing them. Could be a mixture of that and this computer like crash. I hope this somehow helps you realise you are NOT an idiot !!

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3852

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
We're in row C too Lyndon. See you there. :)
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3859

• jackpot1
there's many fans who go to Facebook who don't enter this site it appears. Or do they do both?