Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets Booked (the wait begins)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3809

• Paul Friett
Oh, I'd gladly pay, if I could.
With sufficient monetary and temporal resources, I'd be out at concerts / theatre most nights...
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3810

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Got mine.5AM! HA! Sad it's not near any of you folks, but psyched to finally have it done!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3812

• Cocnerebel
Rachel .... if you feel I am adding a sour note then you have my apologies. I am simpy saying it how it is.

My frustration is fuelled by the guy at the venue telling me that ALL tickets were sold for the first six rows .... he was ADAMANT that no more would be available, adding that all relevant transactions were already completed. If that were the case then the above explanation about "timing out" could not happen!!

I subsequently discover that six tickets were purchased by friends in three separate lots in the first three rows (centre) some time AFTER he made that statement.

Either the guy at the venue lied to me or I am a complete idiot.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3813

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
Oh dear with the site crashing, i got my tickets 10:15, high up so i can see everyone preforming :laugh:

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3814

• Pandorah
:woohoo: I'm booked ! Circle central D 21 - 22.
I just got a text from Mr J couple of hours ago now ( love you Mr Johnston ) reminding me ( as if I ever needed reminding ) that the tickets are now on sale!
telling me to ring . ( I had been trying on site since 9.59am ;) after all )
but then again it's just so simple to speak to a human and explain what you want, need, and desire ! simple .

I knew I would never want to be down on the Floor! ( not this night ) looking Up ! ( NO )

Needed to be elavated ! Central is the only and best place to be on such a magical night. Wrapped in Swaths of syphonic lushness ! It will be Awsome. Music to my ears, in a setting fit for any King! I'm getting all emotional just thinking about it .
Dont you just love our God .and the way he give's you what you need when you need it most ! he is awsome. ALL COMES TO HE ( SHE ) WHO WAITS, and I have waited a lifetime for this :)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3815

• jollyroger
There is a real air of excitement about this event. We will be front of the circle. Once I got on-line it was simple enough. Site crashed due to demand of course at 10, but everyone did have the same chance. Gonna be a looooong wait!!