Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets Booked (the wait begins)

Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3777

• zafod
Got my tickets and was pleased to be able to get exactly the seats I had aimed for. I can breathe a sigh of relief now.

I noticed that the site crashed shortly afterwards, obviously due to the number of fans wanting to get their preferred seats as soon as they were on sale.

Just over 9 months to wait (same time as a pregnancy!) and I'm really looking forward to it.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3778

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
yeah zafod major site crash here 10am to 10.25 am. got on eventually,two fine seats third row from stage,right in the centre,me and julie brown,rocking the town!!!
roll on november...................
now back to sorting hotel for everyone. :ohmy:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3779

• graham E
yep- that was stressful! The site wouldn't load for me for maybe 15 mins- but eventually managed to access and find some on the second row. Excellent. Looking on te site now, it's so good to see so many seats sold already, each one of those little greyed out circles is a happy Harley fan! Excellent to see.
I just posted on PJH site- might we see Steve persuaded to add a few more dates nationally? That way he can recover some of the fixed costs that the orchestra/choir ensemble will no doubt involve- and get a return on the investment. Taking the show to say London and Scotland wouldn't involve a huge additional costs and if he can sell out another couple of 2,000 seat rooms he will be in excellent shape to make it work. With such a long lead time there is time to investigate the possibility..and we wouldn't mind a bit would we? :)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3781

• Maelitta
Tickets bought as well.
No problem with their website, very fast.
I've asked the tickets to be sent at home, by Royal Mail.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3782

• prima donna
Oh My God, site was crashing couldnt get through and tickets going like hot cakes!!!
second date on the horizon?

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3783

• guisboro
  • Andy
I've got my 4 tickets. didn't notice the time at work until about 10:30 and was really surprised by how many had already gone. Available seating in the centre of the stalls was quite a long way back so plumped for the right hand side (if looking towards the stage, F4-J4).

Can't wait for this.