Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tickets Booked (the wait begins)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3784

• cockneyr3bel
got tickets but was very stressfull,eventually got on through facebook.you can also ring the venue qouting SH24.
cant wait.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3786

• Paul Friett
Bit of a wait to get on site...
8 seats, Row D, centre circle.

:)

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3787

• Cocnerebel
I spoke to the box office at 10.09 and was told the closest seats available were row E. I had tried the website already but every time you clicked on a seat (once you worked out how to select it ..... the instructions were non-existent!!) it was "unavailable".

I now find that at least three people who booked after me - two a minimum of twenty minutes later!! - got better seats. How does that work???? Not that I begrudge long time fans good seats, just that it should be first come first served.

I was on the website dead on 10 o'clock and the front two rows had already disappeared. Then they are sold at 10.30. Go figure.

To say that I am livid would be a complete understatement.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3788

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
mike I think those front two rows were never available,I guess they were already reserved for Steve and the bands family members perhaps,it would make sense I suppose.I too was on there at exactly 10.00am but then everything crashed and it took until 10.25 to get back on there.
oh and thanks for pinching jelavic from us. :(
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3790

• guisboro
  • Andy
Nearly had a problem with mine. In the panic to get my tickets booked I had a sudden thought a couple of minutes ago that something was wrong.

So I checked and yup, I'd booked 4 tickets in different rows all in a nice line! So rather than fight over who is at the head of the 'train' I rang the customer services dept and they've kindly swapped them round facing the stage. :blush:

Thr pressure obviously got to me. Ha ha.

Re:Tickets Booked (the wait begins) 12 years 3 months ago #3791

• Cocnerebel
Hi Jim

You are wrong mate ...... somebody got row BB (second row, centre section) after 10.30!!

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark.