Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Symphony Hall

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3678

• jackpot1
Does any else get the feeling Suzanne might be winding us up?
If serious, Suzanne, the event on November 24th will be SH & CR with an orchestra and choir, playing the first two Cockney Rebel albums completely plus extra songs, I believe. It's all a long way from the worlds of Les McEwen and Alvin Stardust!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3680

• suzanne
I don't know what makes you think that I am winding anybody up. But i do get the feeling that you are not very welcoming. That is a shame and I am only trying my best. I won't post anymore if nobody is interested

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3687

• cockneyr3bel
hi suzanne,sorry you feel we are not very welcolming,some of us have been fans of steves for 40 odd years.maybe you could read past posts to see his history and find out what he is all about love glynis

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3690

• prima donna
Withyou Cockneyr3bel on this one, Suzzane support bands on such an occasion come on!!!!!!!! get with it!

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3715

• Maelitta
There is something I don't understand about this concert at Birmingham Symphony Hall : when I look at their calender ("what's on") november, I just can't find this event :S
I looked in THSH website, Town Hall & Symphony Hall, Birmingham. Is it the right place ?

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3717

• RachelPAtoSH
Maelitta, you have the right place.
There will be no mention of the concert on the Symphony Hall website, because we are offering Fans the first opportunity to purchase, via this website and a link, due on-line February 2nd. After that, the Venue brochure etc will include our date.