Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham Symphony Hall

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3718

• Maelitta
Ah, OK, Thanks. I understand now.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3719

• zafod
RachelPAtoSH wrote:
Maelitta, you have the right place.
There will be no mention of the concert on the Symphony Hall website, because we are offering Fans the first opportunity to purchase, via this website and a link, due on-line February 2nd. After that, the Venue brochure etc will include our date.

Hi Rachel. Will there be a limit to the amount of tickets I can order when they go on sale in a couple of days? I will be wanting 10 and was hoping I could order all at the same time so we could all sit together. Will this be ok do you think? Many thanks.

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3731

• newiejudy
Yes!! Just booked flights from Australia to London (plus accommodation in London!!!) Now all I need is a ticket to the show - roll on tomorrow when the link will be open! Can't wait to see you all (plus Steve of course) in November ...
Love
Judy
xx

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3742

• jollyroger
From Australia, Judy?? Now that IS an adventure!!You will not be disappointed, I'm sure.

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3759

• newiejudy
Yep - all the way from Austraia - it will be the trip of a lifetime & I can't wait!! So looking forward to meeting you all - & fingers crossed getting a good seat in Birmingham!!
Love
Judy
xx

Re:Birmingham Symphony Hall 12 years 3 months ago #3760

• Maelitta
Information about this exceptional concert and tomorow's "avant première" sale posted on a massive french forum.
And if you meet any french over in Birmingham,just refuse to be intimidated, then they will be putty ;)