Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thank you from Portland, Oregon

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11497

• allyclay
Steve you were correct I went to bed very happy last night! Hosias Human Menagerie LP did not have the rare limited edition booklet, in fact that's the first time I've heard of that? I do hope that things personally improve for you.
And I will definitely take you up on your offer for extra autographs!

Hi Hosia, I hope your celebration night with your dad goes well tonight, I just hope the LP still works I honestly cannot remember the last time it was played but it must be over 15 years ago, I have all of Steve's LP,s on CD and other formats so I am going to ask you if you would like anymore? I am quite happy to send them all to you so please let me know which of the below you would like sent..... Oh and I've learnt my lesson any future parcels will be sent with "Track and Trace" paid for!
Hobo with a grin
The candidate
A closer look
The best of Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel (1980)
Face to Face
The best years of our lives
Timeless Flight
The Psychomodo

Just let me know
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11498

• Hosia
I've never heard of the booklet either!

The LP sounds awesome! We had a great time - I hope my downstairs neighbor is a Cockney Rebel fan, I'm sure she heard the whole thing!
My dad and I poured over the clippings, they are a fascinating look at Steve's history, and something we never would have found. Thank you again again!

I have most of the other LPs but I am missing The Candidate and The Best of albums. Do you have a paypal account, I would love to pay for shipping, you have already done so much!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: , deemac

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11499

• stewart g
Hosia,thanks for posting that great picture of you and your Dad.It made me Smile! What a lovely story.And well done allyclay...Harley fans really are great people!

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11500

• allyclay
Thank you for posting the lovely picture of you and your dad (what is your dad's first name, I can't keep calling him dad!) it was strange seeing YOUR Human Menagerie album so very far away! you both look happy wearing your Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel T-Shirts! So glad it all went well, we will post the 2 Albums soon, it might be easier if you contact Ally directly using the email address that was in the parcel.

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11501

• Hosia
Of course, my dads name is Alan. He was so excited to take the pic, its the first time we've ever matched!

I'll send an email to Ally's address!

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11515

• deemac
Allyclay your a star !!