Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Thank you from Portland, Oregon

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 3 months ago #11460

• Hosia
Hi Ally,
I'm getting really worried too, I just went to my local post office thinking it may have been there, but it wasn't. I usually get post around 11am, but sometimes packages come in the afternoon.
Is there anyway to get tracking info do you think? Or check with the post there to see if they know where it is?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 3 months ago #11461

• allyclay
Hello Hosia

Unfortunately I didn't do track and trace but I have the receipt so I will go to the post office on Monday to see if I can find out how long it would normally take or if there is any way of tracing it as I have a parcel ID. We clearly marked the parcel with a return address too so if for some reason it was undeliverable it should come back here.

Just hope there's a delay somewhere and it gets to you safely soon.

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 3 months ago #11464

• allyclay
Hi Hosia
Do you have postal deliveries on Saturdays? Just hoping it arrives soon!

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 3 months ago #11466

• Hosia
Hi Ally,

I didn't get it today, but I did read that many deliveries are being delayed due to bad snow storms on the East coast. Being all the way on the other side of the country, it seems likely this is causing the delay, at least I really hope so!

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 3 months ago #11483

• allyclay
Hi Hosia
Ally went to the post office today they didn't seem too concerned that the parcel hasn't arrived yet as it's been 10 working days, the parcel may not have left on the day we posted it you have had what we call in England a bank holiday and the storms in America May not have helped, they also said it's very unusual for a parcel to go missing or lost especially as we had put our sent address on the back of it, they said give it a few days as we sent it normal post and fingers crossed you will receive it by then.

Ally

Thank you from Portland, Oregon 8 years 2 months ago #11488

• allyclay
It's getting desperate now! Still no sign?