Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9977

• cheri
Jimbo, please pass on my best wishes to Julie, and let her know that I hope she feels better soon. I'm sure Kathy feels the same; Kathy writes to Julie every now and again, and vice versa. Maybe Julie would like to know that as of two days ago, Kathy became a grandmother for the first time! Anyway, I'd love to see that beautiful smile on Julie's face again. I had a wonderful time with her in Birmingham. Hope they find out what she has and how to get rid of it.

Fondly,
Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9981

• cockneyrebel1
Is there any further news of Julie?
I've been to quite a few SH concerts with Julie, she met my lovely (92 year old) dad, and she is a dear friend. Please give her my very best wishes, and a hug from Dad!!! B)

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9982

• cheri
Jimbo, have you been back on the forum to pass on the last two messages from me and cockneyrebel1 to Julie's mum? I'm terribly worried about her.

Cheri

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9984

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Messages have been passed on to Julie, she is not going to be out of hospital for the york concert thats for sure, also home for christmas is unlikely at the moment.she is not walking at present, she is very weak,but is being as cheery as possible.Still having tests done daily,until they find out what it is then ,we just have to wait for better news.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9985

• RachelPAtoSH
Hi Everyone.
Steve would like to wish Julie better health at the York concert. What song might be her favourite?

Many thanks for any advice, Helen In The Comeuppance Shop

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9986

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi helen I have left a message for Julies mum to ask that very question,she is visiting her this evening,I will get back to you a.s.a.p.,olease thank Steve from Julie and her family.
Jimbo.x
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'