& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9987

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Got a text from Julie this morning.....
She is quite ill,upset that she cannot get to york but has her i pod full of steves songs for company ! Not walking ,struggling to talk and write,basically having an awful time of it
As for a song for York she could not bring it down to one fave song,so she asked for three!!, typical Julie .
LOVE ( COMPARED TO YOU)
SLING IT !
A FRIEND FOR LIFE. Probably all will be in the set so if Steve could dedicate one that would be great....just give me a little warning so i can capture it on my phone to show to Jules when she is well enough.
Thanks to the Comeuppance team and of course
Steve.
Jimbo x
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9992

• Graeme
Him Jim. Sorry to hear about Julie, especially as she looked so well at the Lowry. Can you please pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery from Margaret & I. Thanks.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9994

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Just when you think things could not get any worse for Julie I am sad to report I have just had a txt from Julie telling me her 81 year old mum passed away at 03.15 this morning alone at home. Julie is totally devastated that she was not with her as she would normally be. And what a lovely sweet lady her mum was,I only spoke to her a couple of nights ago,I am in tears here just writing this.Goodnight all,and take care of you and yours.
Jim Pirie,
Chesterfield.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9995

• cheri
Oh, my God, that is terrible news. :( I know Julie was very close with her mum, and of course she is devastated. :( Please tell her how very sorry I am. It is very, very hard to lose a parent, and her being in hospital must make her feel fairly helpless. Oh, I'm just so sad for her. Is she getting any better healthwise?

God bless,
Cheri

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9996

• cockneyrebel1
That is such horrid news. Julie is such a sweet person: It doesn't seem fair that there is so much sadness in her life at the moment.
I feel I want to do something for her: But what? Would she appreciate a card? Text? E mail, just letting her know her friends are there for her?
Please let me know if I can do anything. And please tell her that she is in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much B)

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #10013

• joanna
Just to send best wishes to Julie please Jim.
x jo
Smile x