& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Julie Brown

Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9970

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi folks,
Most of you on here know Julie,not many know she was rushed in to hospital recently.
I have managed to get an update from her old mum today,and a brief text from Jules.
She is very ill in hospital and looks like being there for a while (approx 5 weeks is todays latest)...her mum is hoping she might be home for Christmas,fingers crossed.Julie has a mystery virus that,at the moment they cannot get to the bottom of,she is having tests done daily,and her mum says she is in good hands and is pleased with the care she is receiving,at Julies request she asks that people do not ring or try to text her and that she has no visitors other than immediate family,
if anyone has any messages or such to pass on do it via me please and they will be passed on to her mum, I have told her mum to ask Jules to set herself a target of getting well enough for Hull City Hall in February,when I will collect her from home and get her back after the gig.
Her Mum was happy about this and it may help to pick her up a bit.She will obviously not make York a week on Saturday but she will be with us in spirit.Her mum saw her earlier today and says yesterday and today were her best days since being taken in to Hospital,which is good news.
Anyway thanks for reading,
best wishes to all and I will see you in York,
as ever greetings from Planet Harley,
JIMBO. X
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9971

• trace
Wish her well from me Jimbo. Hope to she is home with her family before Christmas. X

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9972

• mick_mckenzie
Never met Julie, but will be sending good vibes over.
Hope things go as well as they can, and Julie is home with her family for Christmas and enjoying Mr Harley next year.

Mick

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9973

• RachelPAtoSH
Jimbo - please send Julie the best wishes of all of us around Steve.
Steve receives cards from Julie throughout the year and will want his "good thoughts" sent on to her.
Fingers-crossed she improves enough to be home for Christmas with her loved ones. Rachel

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9975

• stewart g
Jim.PLease send my best wishes to Julie when you can and tell her i look forward to seeing her and her big beaming smile at a Harley gig very soon,

Re:Julie Brown 9 years 4 months ago #9976

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Thanks guys,all messages and best wishes will be passed on via Julies mum. ;)
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'