Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Harley Vinyl

Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4582

• ayjaydee
I've been told they have to go. No way of playing them, taking up storage space etc.etc.
Would rather they go to a recent Harley convert who may want the original vinyl e.g. our friends in the US of A.

I have - Human Menagerie, Psychomodo, Best Years, Prima Donna, Timeless Flight and the 12" of Ballerina.

No money required - I have had my money's worth. Maybe a contribution to MAG or your own pet charidee.

Obviously would prefer collection or delivery in person at Birmingham but could make arrangements to post.

As a collection or individual requests to fill gaps in collections.

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4585

• therebel
this is very noble thing that you do but there is other ways arond your predicament buy a cheap record deck yes they still sell them and it still sounds great or tell your partner or whoever suggested you throw them out where the door is and to not let it smack there ass on the way out lol
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4586

• ayjaydee
@therebel

Believe it or not it was my mother not my wife who is a big SH fan herself (a convert of 4 years and 4 gigs to date) :)

I appreciate there are ways but we really do not have the room so they have to go.

PS Prima Donna has been promised.

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4594

• prima donna
Not me, I have these already, must be another PD?

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4596

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I think he meant the album " Love's a Prima Donna" has been promised to someone Prima Donna..........I guess you've worked that out by now?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4598

• MARTWEB
  • Fan since 1972 (York uni first gig)
Maybe I'm to sad to part with mine, have now ported all vinyl to the computer and also previously bought all CD's for fear of wearing out "Human Menagerie" "Prima Donna" etc Vinyl is safely stored for occasional replay. :-))
Riding the Waves :-)