Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Harley Vinyl

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4603

• crazy horse
Stella Day wrote:
I think he meant the album " Love's a Prima Donna" has been promised to someone Prima Donna..........I guess you've worked that out by now?
i dont know why stella but sometimes you just make me laugh , your so dry ,brilliant!!! :laugh:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4608

• prima donna
Stella it was a genuine mistake so thanks for your cutting comment, is it you who normally says if you havent anything nice to say etc..... And obviously crazy horse loves anything that puts me down.... Sad people

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4609

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
As the great Pat Coombes would say, OOWHAA!!

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4611

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
chill out prima donna jeez!
how can you tell from the written word that something is 'a cutting remark'?. I am sure stella was just pointing out that you may have misread the post ,I myself did and thought what a twat I am for not getting it at first.Stella is a lovely lady and would not in any way be having a go at you,trust me the world is not really out to get you mate.
'take your shoes and your shellac.....'.prima donna indeed.
And THAT is not a dig either just trying to lighten the mood.
see you at birmingham, I might be the one with an AK47,looking for YOU.!!!!
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. :S
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4612

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Thanks Jimbo. I am a lovely lady. Prima Donna's got the wrong end of the stick, that's all.
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Harley Vinyl 12 years 1 month ago #4615

• crazy horse
prima donna wrote:
Stella it was a genuine mistake so thanks for your cutting comment, is it you who normally says if you havent anything nice to say etc..... And obviously crazy horse loves anything that puts me down.... Sad people
....WHOA!! ,chill out dude!! ,when we converse on the net we dont have the luxury of facial expression and light hearted jollity can not be seen ,we just take things as we read them ,and if i personally view someting as humourous i laugh at it ,i have no problem with you or anyone else ,so calm down and stop freting when theres nothing to fret about :)