& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 'Field Of Dreams'

'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4420

• Snowy
:woohoo:
If you build it, tHEy will come !!!

Was just wondering with such amazing ticket sales via this website, how many will be travelling from abroad and where from, for Steve's 'Field of Dreams' concert at the Symphony Hall???

Snowy
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4425

• cheri
Snowy wrote:
:woohoo:
If you build it, tHEy will come !!!

Was just wondering with such amazing ticket sales via this website, how many will be travelling from abroad and where from, for Steve's 'Field of Dreams' concert at the Symphony Hall???

Snowy
Well, I'm coming with a friend from California, my boyfriend bought a ticket to the concert and will be coming from Montana, Ana and a friend will be coming from New York, and Judy will be coming from Australia. According to Steve's diary piece and Rebelfreak1's information, more will be coming from the US, Canada and various places in Europe. This concert is a big deal and I am really glad that I will be able to hear it and meet all of you other guys on the website. I'm so much looking forward to the parties associated with the concert so I will be able to put faces to names. :)

Cheri

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4429

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
I know at least four people who are coming from Skiathos island, Greece.

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4439

• newiejudy
Yes, I'm definitely coming from Australia - will be wonderful to meet so many people from UK & around the world. It just goes to show how Steve can lure us from such far off places!
Judy
xx

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4443

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Hi Snowy! Cheri already mentioned me, but I am indeed coming from the US. The Buffalo area in New York state specifically. Steve's fantastic music reached all the way out to podunk Elma!

We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4473

• Snowy
Ana, Cheri and Judy,

Do you have your plane tickets booked yet? I may be able to help you out with flights on a very British airline. I can't guarantee the prices will be cheaper than what you've found, but I'm happy to provide quotes offline, if I have email addresses to correspond with. If you do not feel happy with exchanging them via this website, maybe we could use Rachel's services. Jimbo's efforts with the hotel inspired me to do what I can for you guys that are travelling long haul, which is effectively a pilgrimage.

If I can help - let me know !!!

Cheers,
Snowy