Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 'Field Of Dreams'

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4474

• newiejudy
Thanks so much for your fab offer snowy! But i've already got my flights sorted. Think I got a good deal. I can't believe how helpful & friendly you all are ... Glynis got my ticket (thanks "sis"), jimbo helped with hotel, now you, & not forgetting Steve of course for bringing us all together in the first place. Can't wait to meet you all !
Judy xxx
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4486

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Snowy! Aghh. SH fans are the best no doubt!! I don't know when I'll be getting my ticket, as I have to get my house sold before I can buy it, but I'll keep you posted when I am ready to buy! :) Thanks.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4489

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
How much do you want for your house? maybe we could all chip in and buy it. Just kidding.xxx

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4496

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
THE PHANTOM wrote:
How much do you want for your house? maybe we could all chip in and buy it. Just kidding.xxx

Hee hee hee. If you all bought it I'd want you to come here and live near me. I don't think you'd all fit though, it's very very tiny!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4498

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
I for one would go on a diet to squeeze in so i could live near you darlin. x

Re:'Field Of Dreams' 12 years 2 months ago #4501

• cheri
Snowy wrote:
Ana, Cheri and Judy,

Do you have your plane tickets booked yet? I may be able to help you out with flights on a very British airline. I can't guarantee the prices will be cheaper than what you've found, but I'm happy to provide quotes offline, if I have email addresses to correspond with. If you do not feel happy with exchanging them via this website, maybe we could use Rachel's services. Jimbo's efforts with the hotel inspired me to do what I can for you guys that are travelling long haul, which is effectively a pilgrimage.

If I can help - let me know !!!

Cheers,
Snowy
Snowy, that is very, very kind and generous of you. I haven't booked airline tickets yet because I still don't know what dates I will be over there. I would like to book a 12-day trip this time so we can have 10 entire days to spend in England, rather than 8 (it all went so fast). But, it's a bit too early to think about that yet. When I do, maybe we can work out a deal. Last time we flew Virgin Atlantic. I'd like to do it again. They had a great deal on a round-trip ticket and the flight was non-stop, very important to me for such a long trip.

Thanks again, Snowy. We'll keep in touch. :D

Cheri