Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!!

Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4167

• stewart g
So there we were in Jan 1997 amongst the snow and Ice at Aston Villa Football Ground watching a show that has become legendary amongst Harley Fans.
A 3 man acoustic show that started off with Sebastian AND included a spell binding version of Love Minus Zero No limits. ;)
Who would have thought that all these years later The Symphony Hall just down the road in Birmingham would be well on the way to being sold out just a couple of weeks after the tickets were available and then only via the web site?

It's a great story..and another major plus in the Cockney Rebel history.

So nice also in the cynical world that we live in,That Jimbo who witnessed Mr H all those years ago in the Underground in London,is the one who is bringing all the fans together in Brum in November.

So great also that Fans new and old from around the world are all coming together to support the show and to be part of such a special and one off community! :)

We all live in a strange and difficult world these days..so great that the music of Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel can have such a major and positive effect on so many!

Great days indeed!
and we all thought The Best Years Of Our Lives was in 1975..... :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4180

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Gosh, that was a truly beautiful little post Stewart! Thanks for sharing these thoughts with us. :cheer:
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4375

• prima donna
What happened to Rachels thread questioning Stuarts posting? it was withdrawn the following morning with no explanation? now i fully expect a full on attack from those of you who didnt see Rachels reply, but i know for a fact Annas reply was posted after Rachels and Rachels "negative" remark was there when Anna posted, so what has happened to Rachels posting? or is it ok to edit or withdraw comments made in haste for the select few?
What odds are there that no one dares answer this or acts dumb? Big i think!!!

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4377

• prima donna
And to clarify my point Rachels comment was short and went along the lines that Stewart was "close to crossing the line" so basically had totally misunderstood Stewarts thread and the realised her mistake the following morning and had it withdrawn, anybody out there prepared to "cross the line"? i very much doubt it!
People in glass houses.........

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4378

• RachelPAtoSH
PD: ?????

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4380

• prima donna
Wow the quickest response in history and what a surprise an answer that says PD??? What does that mean? hold your hands up and be honest you misread Stewards posting and if Anna has any thing about her and doesnt give in she will know full well that you have withdrawn your posting