Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!!

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4381

• RachelPAtoSH
It's late.
PD must be tired.
We don't have a clue what he's rambling about.
Ana: You're postings are always a delight.
But our"friend" Prima Donna, well. Nobody minds a little controversy, but Andy will simply delete any postings that offend or cause distress - although we suspect you are above all that!
So are we, but Andy will still delete them.
Rachel
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4384

• andyfearon
The decision to delete anything on this forum is never taken lightly, and has only ever happened on a handful of occasions.
I'm not inclined to delete anything as a general rule, but if people are offended or distressed then let me know and I will take action, but usually that means reminding people of the forum rules.
Andy

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4400

• prima donna
What a surprise! suddenly i am the one having my comments threatened with pulling??? The point is Rachel made a comment to Stewards thread, it disappeared the next morning? Ana would have seen it but surprise surprise silence is golden!

All i do is express an opinion if you really feel that my comments cause offence please explain why? My comments seem welcome when i praise so why take offence when i make a valid point.

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4402

• RachelPAtoSH
You are deluded. Please halt this ridiculous spew of calumny. Stewart read a personal note, while on-line, from me and rsponded via email. Some co-incidence that you should also have been looking in at eactly that monet - and "moment" it was. Once done, the "private" message was deleted. It made no mention of "crossing the line". Stewart will, I hope, confirm this. You, PD, are deluded and out of line. Now please stop it.

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4403

• andyfearon
What a drama queen!

I reserve the right to remove comments that offend and distress.

There are no threats being made. It's reasonable forum management.

Take a look at the rules (which have been on here since the forum was launched):

www.steveharley.com/forum/rules.html

Now play nicely!

Re:Another major plus in the Cockney Rebel History!! 12 years 2 months ago #4405

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
What Rachel says here is entirely correct,there WAS a 'private message' to Stewart,I also received one on here AT THE SAME TIME,which I also responded to via e-mail to Rachel,this was about something entirely unrelated to the thread in question,and after Rachel received my response,both her message to me,and my answer that I had responded via e-mail were deleted from the thread,under no circumstances was there anything in the message about anyone crossing the line. And as Rachel suggested I am sure Stewart will also confirm this.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'