Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For f--ks sake!!!!!!!

For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3969

• prima donna
Am i the only one who keeps looking at the seating plan and seeing a few single seats here and there that will probably stop this event "selling out" please make this gig "sold out"!!! i must have OCD!!!!!!!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3971

• jollyroger
Control yourself! OCD it is not... people buy 3 tickets, making an odd arrangement, and when the line is "sold out" there is always that one seat left.
Someone (some ONE) will want it eventually. You'll see. To my tired old professional music biz eyes, this event has "SOLD OUT" writtent all over it - no adverising yet, remember. Well, none I've seen or heard about.

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3972

• mike o
i've noticed some of the single seats have gone in the last couple of days. Go to any SH concert and there are always a few people on thier own, me being one, usually :( , sometimes you realise that you can't convert everyone & not everyone will see the light ( their loss!):ohmy:. Managed to persuade the better half for 'an audiance with man', so who knows,she may, like us all, realise what has been missing in her life, & convert to Harleyism :lol:

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3973

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Mike! Don't worry, I was at my own for Wavendon and will probably be on my own at Birmingham!
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3974

• THE PHANTOM
  • CHELSEA SUPPORTING HARLEY FAN SINCE '73, TWO SONS.
You will not be on your own at Birmingham ana, you will be among hundreds of friends. x

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3976

• cheri
I agree with The Phantom. :) I'm looking forward to meeting you at The Pitcher and Piano event prior to the concert, as well as the after-concert party.

Cheri