Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For f--ks sake!!!!!!!

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3979

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
I was the only one in portsmouth last year, I dont think there was anyone on my row :-/
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3981

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
I love you all so much. BEST FANDOM EVER! *GLEE*
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3986

• prima donna
I have attended many of Steves gigs alone on this occasion my partner will be attending with me, the point i was trying to make is that single seats dotted here and there might stop the "sold out" sign going up and i so want it to be sold out and see a packed house on this special occasion, i have no doubt all the seats in the gods will eventually go its just those odd ones here and there! Defo got OCD on the birminham symphony hall site!

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3995

• therebel
you think thats bad ocd about tickets the mrs is threatening to password my comp so i dont spend all day reading the new posts god in so f**kin excited lol
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #3997

• RachelPAtoSH
Greetings. Be assured, any little single yellow dots left on that seating plan a few weeks from now, we'll buy them!! Rachel

Re:For f--ks sake!!!!!!! 12 years 3 months ago #4020

• Rebel
I have booked on my own. Before I get accused of being 'Billy No mates', I would like to add that this was a conscious decision. I could no doubt cajole a friend or even convince the wife to join me. But on my own, I can wander over to Birmingham mid-afternoon, have a few to drink in the Pitcher and Piano, talk and mingle with who I want, and then get totally immersed in the occasion at the concert, without having to bore the arse off my 'guest'. BLISS.