Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4217

• Snowy
Was kinda thinking of a T-shirt myself with Snowy on it, but one thing's for sure the meetup will all add to the pre-concert excitement and anticipation.

Looking forward to meeting you all, or as many as I can manage to say hello to !!!

I'll be with my wife Judy (very apt), who until the O2 gig wasn't into Steve Harley, but now wants to come along and my mate Jim, who I went with to see Cockney Rebel at the Empire Pool Wembley in the middle seventies (if my memory serves me right).

Jimbo can't remember the year though - any thoughts ???

Snowy
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4218

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
I was at Wembley Pool Snowy, though I can't be sure of the year. '76 or '77 is my guess. I remember the queue to get out of the car park, but no-one cared... We were all singing 'Oh dear, look what they've done to the blues, blues, blues....' until our voices failed!
Fantastic night.
Jean

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4219

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
F.T.A.O. SNOWY....Ah the empire pool wembley. 12th april 1976.Timeless Flight tour.
Liddyminto,glad you got booked up eventually.! B)

Oh and to be honest there is very little chance that Steve would come to the Hotel, to be fair,who would after a day of rehearsal and over two hours up there on one of the biggest nights for him in a long time. Sure he will be totally drained and just want to get home,or for a well deserved meal or something.And walking in to a Hotel bar with over a hundred of his most fanatical fans? he would never get out of there.LOL.
:S
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4237

• guisboro
  • Andy
I'm really looking forward to this and the pre gig meet up will be great as it's really going to help build the atmosphere in advance of the gig. Bring it on!

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4520

• Philca
Hi Jimbo,

Could you please contact me off-board at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. regarding pre and post gig stuff in Birmingham.

Thanks,

Phil

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4529

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Re: Visit from Steve unlikely...
Don't suppose my husband would be quite so excited as me anyway
:(