Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #4079

• prima donna
Nametags???? No chance, id get lynched!

Are you seriously talking about walking around Birmingham with nametags as if you are a convention??? Leave off!!! This is supposed to be a full on party day, i will speak and make many friends with those i meet and feel comfortable with, not with someone i might have have agreed with once or twice on this forum, please all grow up we are not attending an AA meeting! "my names johnny and i am an addict!!!!!"
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #4082

• guisboro
  • Andy
Thank god for that, I won't be the only one without a nametag then

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #4087

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #4108

• therebel
re jonny no mates no i didnt mean walk around birmingham with them on i just meat in the meet at the pub in the afternoon but hey if youve got a better idea go for it im sure were all ears :S
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #4111

• Chungabear
I hope so Jim. Depends what time we get there. Will probably travel by train so no need to worry about having a couple of sherberts. :cheer:

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 2 months ago #4216

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Reserved my double today. Hope the hotel is better than their booking system! Put on hold twice. Return call not returned. Wrong rate (£9.50 but they wouldn't let me have that!) then no rate shown.

Got there in the end - so hope to chat to a few people on the day. Surely Steve will make an appearance???

Thanks again for your efforts on this Jim. :kiss:

'Born again Rebel fan'

Jean