TOPIC: HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS

HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3936

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
SORTED!!!!!
I HAVE RESERVED:
10 SINGLE ROOMS
35 DOUBLE ROOMS
15 TWIN ROOMS (MORE AVAILABLE IF NECESSARY)
F.T.A.O.
CHERI,JOANNE,AND GILLMC NO TRIPLES SUITABLE (2 DBLE BEDS IN THEM) SO HAVE ALLOWED FOR YOU BOOKING TWO TWINS EACH AND DIVVY UP THE COST BETWEEN YOU.

Please read the details below to book your rooms at
THE JURYS INN,BROAD STREET BIRMINGHAM THE RATES ARE IN THE E-MAIL FROM SARAH AT THE HOTEL AND DO INCLUDE FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST ON THE SUNDAY MORNING.
E-MAIL RECEIVED:
Hi Mr Pirie,

Thank you,

I can confirm the rooms are on hold under reference STEV241112.
This reference will need to be used at the time of booking to gain the rates agreed.

You are able to make a reservation via our Customer Contact Centre by calling 08704100800 or e-mailing This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
RESERVATIONS WILL NEED TO BE HELD BY USING A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBER AND THE GUESTS CAN PAY ON ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL ON 24/11/12.

As previously discussed any unsold rooms will be released for sale 28 days prior to the arrival date and each individual guest can cancel up to 2pm on the day with out charge.

If all the allocation of rooms are sold please contact myself and we can look at increasing the volume of rooms on hold.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or queries.

SINGLE ROOM £110 INC BREAKFAST
DOUBLE/TWIN ROOMS £118 INC BREAKFAST

Many Thanks

Sarah Wilson

Sarah Wilson
Groups Co-Ordinator

Jurys Inn
cid:image001.gif@01CC0BFA.1097B8D0

245 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HQ
DD: +44 (0)121 698 7339 Fax: +44 (0)121 698 7999

JUST FOR YOUR INFO THESE ROOMS FOR A SATURDAY EVENING STAY TO INCLUDE BREAKFAST, WHEN CONCERTS ARE ON AT THE SYMPHONY HALL, ARE USUALLY AROUND THE £140 MARK. IT IS ARGUABLY THE BEST HOTEL IN BIRMINGHAM AND JUST A STROLL AWAY FROM THE VENUE,ALSO (REBEL FROM COVENTRY ) IS ORGANISING A LOCAL BAR WITH EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OUR LARGE GROUP FOR THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON FOR A PRE CONCERT GET TOGETHER,FOOD AND CASK REAL ALES AVAILABLE(FOR MIKE AND ME).

FOR THOSE COMING FROM OVERSEAS THE BOOKING LINE WILL BE REACHED ON 00 44 8704 100800
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO QUOTE THE ABOVE REFERENCE NUMBER
STEV241112.
DONE MY BIT
OVER TO YOU GUYS,YOU CAN BOOK STRAIGHT AWAY.
JIMBO.

ps also asked for extra bar staff to be available post concert and that will be sorted.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3937

• prima donna
Jimbo-Jumbo-Big man Many, Many thanks for sorting this out for us all, the pre party is a good thing as well, it will be one special day and night, hope the jurys bar has a LATE licence!!!

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3938

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
24 HOURS IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT MATE,
ITINERARY
2-7PM SAT PITCHER AND PIANO BAR BIRMINGHAM
7-11 PM THE GREATEST CONCERT EVER
11-THE WEE SMALL HOURS BOOZE SESSION,SING SONG IN THE HOTEL BAR
COUPLE OF HOURS KIP
FULL MONTY BREKKIE.
THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES.... :woohoo:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3939

• prima donna
One double booked, how many sleeps is it now before the "Best day of my life" we,re having a PARTY!

Re: HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3945

• joanna
F.T.A.O.
CHERI,JOANNE,AND GILLMC NO TRIPLES SUITABLE (2 DBLE BEDS IN THEM) SO HAVE ALLOWED FOR YOU BOOKING TWO TWINS EACH AND DIVVY UP THE COST BETWEEN YOU.

.............thanks ...Joanna (Jo) :woohoo:
Smile x

Re: HOTEL ROOM BOOKING REFERENCE.....OVER TO YOU GUYS 12 years 3 months ago #3946

• cheri
Are most people just staying the Saturday night, or are you guys staying Friday night, too? Need to know before I book. Thanks in advance. :)

Cheri