Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Songs for Butlins

Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3734

• suzanne
What songs will Steve harley sing at Butlins We Love The 70s do you know? I have been reading everything on here and I know his first hit was Judy Queen and then he had Mr Soft, Mr Raffles and Make Me Smile and Here Comes the Sun (by the Beatles). But because he hasn't had quite as many hits as the others like Brotherhood of Man or Mud will he do some of other people's songs do you think to be on stage for longer? Alvin Stardust does Queens hits sometimes and maybe Steve will do some others peoples songs too so everybody knows them?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3736

• mike o
:woohoo: :S :blush: Lights blue touch paper at arms lenght, stands back & waits for the Bang!!!!

Re:Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3737

• jackpot1
Yep. Wind up.

Re:Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3738

• suzanne
For the second time somebody has said this is a wind up. If it is then i dont think its very funny do you? But I think i am wasting my time and so i will stop posting on this sight from now. I think if there is a website with a forum I dont think you should be snobby about what is posted here and why do Steve Harley fans think they are better than anybody else? Nobody has abused me on any other of the sights. i certainly dont feel vey welcome here and if its like that when he comes on at Butlins it wont be all that great will it? I hope you enjoy the weekend and maybe you will enjoy the other people even more than you think!

Re: Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3739

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Check out old Isle of Wight or Glastonbury set lists. Also, surf youtube for a wealth of totally fantastic songs. Are you an event organizer or just an enthusiastic Butlin's attendee? I'm fully willing to answer questions, give links and what have you, but you don't seem to be a fan at all.

You have to understand, no one thinks they are better than anyone, we're just over protective. At least I am.
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Songs for Butlins 12 years 3 months ago #3740

• suzanne
I didnt mean to get two threads i dont know how that happened sorry. But both times somebody has said something not very flattering so I understand you would not want me to post more but I was only doing my best to get things together before the event. Alizarin said on the other thread that she would help me which is very nice but she also I wasn't real fan so I really do get the impression nobody is interested in sharing things at all.