Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: live cd

live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3702

• jan47
I wondered if there was any news of the release date of the live cd?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3705

• Mr Raffles
I hope that both the full band and the acoustic CD packages see the light of day.After the Butlins gig Steve should have plenty of time to get them mixed,pressed and made available to the many Harley fans.

Re:live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3706

• essexboybilly
Steve should have plenty of time?? Mr Raffles - like I don't believe fans have any right to criticise gigs they don't want to go to (Butlins), I don't think fans have access to Mr Harley's private diary! Maybe RachelPAtoSH will put you in your place.

Re:live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3707

• malcie5
and of course Steve doesnt have any free time to his own life just to cater for us ever hungry fans...l dont know how he is going to cram all the background stuff in for Birmingham such a huge event and dream of many

Re:live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3708

• mike o
How about a 'Live at Butlins' CD or even a DVD, could even include fellow artists from the weekend ;) :laugh:

Re:live cd 12 years 3 months ago #3709

• jollyroger
Nice one, Mike O. Steve will no doubt have a laugh at that ironic remark, if he sees it..But seriously, Malcie5 has a point - we know nothing of the workload of performers when not actually touring, that is... doing something the public is party to. However, I do share the Raffles point that both a Rock Band AND and acoustic CD would be welcome.
Steve: if you ever read these posts, may I suggest, with all respect, a double CD, one of Acoustic set and one of the rock band, maybe at Indigo2 which we've read was recorded, and which was a special, memorable night for us (and you?).
  • Page: