Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3894

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Cheri triple room would be a larger room with three single beds in it, I hope the way it will all work will be that I get a promotional code from the hotel to get a discounted price and then everyone can get online and book their own choice of rooms.trying to get a deal done with the jurys Inn hotel,very very close to the concert hall,5 minutes stroll. B)
JIMBO.
You're an absolute godsend! Thanks so much for taking on this huge responsibility. :) I want to make sure that I can spend time with you at the after party, too. :)

Cheri
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3910

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Poor Jim! You're going to be as sought-after after the show as the tickets themselves! Spare a second to say hi to your little Buffalo gal huh?
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3918

• RachelPAtoSH
Jimbo - once you have a hotel chosen and firmly agreed, please let us know where. Many thanks, Rachel

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3923

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
of course i will rachel.waiting for the lady at jurys inn to get back to me....as it has 445 rooms it may be the only one big enough...lol.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3928

• dj
Hi again...will you put me down for a double room...it's looking up to be one hell of a great night!...
Dermot Smyth... :lol:

Re: HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 2 months ago #3929

• Liddyminto
  • Rediscovered Steve Harley after IndigO2 Dec 2011.
Sorry to mess you about... Persuaded husband to come so please change twin room to double. Thanks (Great job)
Liddyminto (Jean)