Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3769

• joanna
:woohoo: :woohoo: Hey Jim.. Thanks for all your work.

One room for 3 Girls please (triple) for me...(.Hopefully hotel can accomodate.)
Cheers jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3771

• cheri
Jumbo, I noticed that you have me, Kathy and Ros noted down for one triple room. I'm not sure what that is. It might be better if Kathy and I share a room with two beds and Ros has a room of her own. Would that be possible?

Lots of love,
Cheri

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3774

• stewart g
Jim...
I'm in for some rooms,just waiting on friends to confirm to me their requirements...
will follow this board to get your instructions re bookings...
many thanks :)

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3780

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Cheri triple room would be a larger room with three single beds in it, I hope the way it will all work will be that I get a promotional code from the hotel to get a discounted price and then everyone can get online and book their own choice of rooms.trying to get a deal done with the jurys Inn hotel,very very close to the concert hall,5 minutes stroll. B)
JIMBO.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3797

• newiejudy
Hey Jimbo - will you be strolling to the concert hall - or maybe ROLLING (after all the drinks you are owed!!) Thanks once again for all your hard work. Have got my ticket (thanks to cockneyr3bel - I'll be forever in her debt!) Can't wait for November!!!
Love
Judy
xx

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3799

• dawson
Thanks Jumbo (we're at it now :))
You are doing a fab job, appreciate it so much. What a star! Just booked the tickets, very over excited!!
Bill anda Hels