Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3828

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
You might need to tell the hotel to have extra bar staff for the night bar, Jim.

We'll all be thirsty after the show. :laugh:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3830

• cheri
rebelfreak1 wrote:
Cheri triple room would be a larger room with three single beds in it, I hope the way it will all work will be that I get a promotional code from the hotel to get a discounted price and then everyone can get online and book their own choice of rooms.trying to get a deal done with the jurys Inn hotel,very very close to the concert hall,5 minutes stroll. B)
JIMBO.
Jimbo, three single beds would work fine. I've just never seen a room set up that way; didn't know they existed. Will everyone be coming in on Friday or Saturday? And I HOPE we will have an after party to die for. Is anyone setting that up or do we just herd ourselves into the bar afterwards? Am really looking forward to seeing you again. :D

Cheri

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3833

• Hobo With A Gin.
  • Ian.
I'm sure there will be an after party in the hotel,Cheri.

The Cocky Rabble will be there in unprecedented numbers so there will be friends old and new to meet.
And maybe a sing song, if previous nights are anything to go by.

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3834

• Pandorah
Jim I've just orderd another two tickets for freinds ( I took to the stables back in december ) who really enjoyed the night so are now comeing to Birmingham. so I actually need 2 doubles now ! if you inbox me on my noseybook ( facebook ) with ya phone number i'll call you . I've been looking at the hotels in and around the venue to day, but dont know which one your looking at. The canvas is still making me smile :-) :) love it.

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3837

• Pandorah
ah just seen this :unsure: so its jury's ! looked at that today :) still inbox me though

Re:HOTEL ROOMS......LATEST NUMBERS.......PLEASE READ 12 years 3 months ago #3839

• joanna
The Jury`s inn looks good Jim and so close too.....and be so nice not to have to drive drive drive home
Smile x