Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To Bognor or not to Bognor...that is the question

Re:To Bognor or not to Bognor...that is the question 12 years 3 months ago #3631

• Frmerrin
Dear Rachel,I am sorry but at the concert at o2 he specifically said the first 1000 tickets would be on sale via the website. Why would I make it up. They were his words !! I was delighted because it would mean true fans would get tickets !!

Lyndon.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:To Bognor or not to Bognor...that is the question 12 years 3 months ago #3633

• RachelPAtoSH
and so you shall.......best to sign up to ANDY (the webmaster's) email alert just to make sure

Re:To Bognor or not to Bognor...that is the question 12 years 3 months ago #3634

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Hi Lyndon. Welcome to the forum :kiss:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:To Bognor or not to Bognor...that is the question 12 years 3 months ago #3635

• cheri
I'm already signed up for e-mail alerts and am checking the website daily for news about the tickets going on sale. I'm hoping against hope that I can make the concert. I just wish there were going to be more of them around the time because it is so far to come for just one concert. There is a saying that goes something like, "Leap, and the net shall appear." If I buy tickets, maybe a way to get there will emerge. :)

Cheri