& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Butlins?

Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3311

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
My friend seems to think Steve & the band will be preforming at butlins around the country in 2012. Is this true?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3316

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Blimey. It's Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel amongst other stars such as Alvin Stardust, Mud, Les McKeown's Legendary :laugh: Bay City Rollers and Brotherhood of man on 24th February at Bognor Regis. It's an I Love The Seventies weekend. www.bigweekends.com/your-break/73623

Hi de hi!!

and I've looked up prices

Just £556.40 gets Dinner Bed and breakfast in a Silver plus chalet for 4 with one double bedroom and one twin bedroom etc. That's just £46 per person per night!!(and there are cheaper options if you don't want food or don't mind sleeping on a sofa bed in the living area)
But is it really happening?
Rachel?
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3317

• ayjaydee
Whilst part of me can see why I really hope this does not happen. I spend an awful lot of my time trying to explain the magic of SH to friends and colleagues and trying to get them to a gig. Those that have are amazed always. Those that haven't will now just slot Cockney Rebel into the "living on past memories" brigade. Come on! Mud II feat members of Les Gray's Mud???? What is that all about?
Don't sell out Steve.

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3318

• Graeme
Are you sure this is correct or just some hopeful promoter trying to sell tickets off the back of best live band in the country? :huh:

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3321

• Daz401
  • I've been thro 700 changes, and thats just a few
It is on the butlins website but you have to look hard for it, he is at the bottom of the list witch is very unfair as he will be the best thing that happened to butlins

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3325

• joanna
Whilst part of me can see why I really hope this does not happen. I spend an awful lot of my time trying to explain the magic of SH to friends and colleagues and trying to get them to a gig. Those that have are amazed always. Those that haven't will now just slot Cockney Rebel into the "living on past memories" brigade. Come on! Mud II feat members of Les Gray's Mud???? What is that all about?
Don't sell out Steve.

:( TOTALLY agree with Ayjadee
Surely not.... :dry:
Smile x
  • Page: