Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Butlins?

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3326

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
:ohmy:
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3327

• jackpot1
I wrote a detailed peice earlier, but it doesn't appear here yet, so if and when it does, forgive my repition.
But my instincts tell me you're writing like hysterical snobs.
Nothing to do with anyone where Steve and his agent decide to play. Entirely their business.
point of interest: Madness are playing one; Status Quo have played Resort Weekend events; Bowie sold his future catalogue to "city suits" - selling-out doesn't get any grander than that! The Stones are sponsored by a mid-price car maker; Dylan plays for the Sultan Of Brunei, privately, and will play at your party, provided all conditions and terms aree met, starting with a million dollars in fee!
You don't have to go, I won't go, but hundreds will, may of them an audience new to SH and his music other than a coupleof singles hits. Business is business, and remember, there won't be another band show, after that, until Noveember. Steve always likes "the adventure" and maybe a go at Butlins, headlining and blasting the place, a one-off no doubt, appeals to his sense of fun and the absurd, with niothing, absolutely nothing to lose. Butlins one month, Symphony Hall another. Typical SH and that's why some of us respecting him so highly. Jack Wills

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3330

• joanna
Any gig HAS to be good. :blush:
Smile x

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3331

• Michael Carraway
My wife and I fancy the Resort Weekender...I love SH and she loves simpler 70s pop. Ideal.

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3333

• Ray Smith
Can Rachel confirm this date please?

Re:Butlins? 12 years 5 months ago #3334

• Michael Carraway
I think "around the country" is a little misleading, and many of you seem to have accepted it as fact. My "limited" research throws up just one, February in Bognor. Ray: It is advertised,, just the one, and that is all the confirmation anyone needs. .
  • Page: