Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rochester Cathedral

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 7 months ago #2998

• Mikeconnect
Great gig! Now on to Market Harborough!
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 7 months ago #2999

• cheri
Thanks to Stella for the pictures (it looks like a wonderful venue!), and to ffcforever for the set list. Sounds like an amazing night. I can't wait for my trip to England to hear Steve live. I'm travelling 8,000 miles just for that. :D Would love to hear Victim of Love as a personal request, but Steve knows best what works together. Steve, if you've forgotten how good you sound singing Victim of Love, here's a taste for you. :)

Hope you can hear it; they seem to have turned down the volume on YouTube. Enjoy!

Cheri

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 7 months ago #3000

• Mark Humphreys
Great pics! Thanks for posting. I was a little further back and mine are a little fuzzier

Re:Rochester Cathedral -set list 12 years 7 months ago #3001

• Mark Humphreys
Thanks for posting this. I was wracking my brains trying to remember what I heard. What a great night!

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 7 months ago #3004

• AlizarinStag
  • Mr. Jinx
Wow, sounds like a real sweet ass time! See ya'll, I have to get back again real soon, seriously. I’m super jealous that he played My Only Vice and that one version of Make Me Smile, but also not ungrateful or disappointed about what I got to hear at my shows. *STILL BUZZING* I can’t wait for a gig report.

I do have a question though. I have heard that they are putting out a Live CD soon, but sometimes I hear it’s supposed to be from this gig and in other posts from Harrogate. Which is it? Or is it both? Can anyone help me out with that?

shallow note: Steve is gorgeous in those pics. *achem*
We've all been through bad times, but you gotta pass on the good stuff to others, not the bad. "If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." -Angel

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 7 months ago #3005

• malcie5
hi if you go back to old posts on forum board as l understand it .......its both yea