Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rochester Cathedral

Rochester Cathedral 12 years 10 months ago #2561

• malcie5
Oh Wow what a setting for Steve and boys to play, hope it really is a night to remember, but one thing . Can l bring it peoples attention that the walking map is incorrect and that one is in Suffolk. Do l get free tickets for spotting the deliberate mistake?
Just had a thought .....one number just one song with a choir in the background.......Hyperthetical l know but what song would you choose and dont forget its an acoustic evening so choose right......Can l have free tickets for coming up with members participation in a hyperthetical (how do you spell that word) situation....
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Rochester Cathedral 12 years 10 months ago #2564

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I'm sure the King's School choir would be most happy to team up with Steve for a song or two. Sebastian and 2,000 Years From Now would be the most likely candidates. Why not ask, Steve? Perhaps the audience could make an additional donation to the Cathedral coffers by way of a thankyou?

And the word is hypothetical.......but I think it's a great idea!

Oh... and here's a better map.
www.rochestercathedral.org/visiting/directions
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re: Rochester Cathedral 12 years 9 months ago #2646

• malcie5
Thank you Stella for the correct spelling.....Are you going????

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 9 months ago #2652

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I've ordered my tickets Malcie!! :P
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 8 months ago #2861

• RichW
Hi all, can anyone out there advise me on procedure for the rochester gig?

Purchased 5 tickets from Brandywinemusic, online via the 'WeGotTickets' link (couldn't get hold of them by phone). Quite disappointed to discover (after parting with the money) that they don't send tickets out or allocate seats. They only e-mail a reference number and on the night, I produce the e-mail and id, and then we get shown to our seats on a first come first served basis apparently.

3 of the seats are for family members who have never seen Steve before, so i wanted this to be perfect for them. I paid the full whack for unrestricted view, but getting a little worried about the likely procedure when we arrive at the cathedral. Can anyone tell me if this is normal and what we can expect on the night. Despite researching the internet I cant find any info on capacity, or seating plans, and brandywine are impossible to get hold of.

Re:Rochester Cathedral 12 years 8 months ago #2863

• RachelPAtoSH
Dear Rich - we can't really help on this. It's not our field, as the promoter runs his venue (a Cathedral in this case) his way, but the method does seems little unusual.
I will ask Steve's agent to clarify, by contacting the promoter. Hope I can find help for you - RACHEL