Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Brighton tonight!

New Brighton tonight! 9 years 6 months ago #9843

• trace
Hoping to see the usual crowd at the newly refurbished Floral Pavillion tonight; should be another great night! :-)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: New Brighton tonight! 9 years 6 months ago #9849

• therebel
hope you all have a great night with mr.H and the boys wish I could have made it but alas
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re: New Brighton tonight! 9 years 6 months ago #9853

• trace
I was right; another fab performance from Steve, Barry and James! The audience had braved the wild winds that battered Liverpool and Wirral causing mayhem on the roads. They arrived looking windswept but all left smiling and chatting about funny stories and great musicianship; something the band don't see, but surely the sign of a good night? Stand-out songs for me; The Lighthouse and (love) compared with you. Until next time.....:-)

Re: New Brighton tonight! 9 years 6 months ago #9855

• ALEXA
Totally agree Trace.
What a night, with the weather etc. I left work in Liverpool city centre at 5 o'clock. Part of a roof had blown off near the Liver Building ( Don't worry , the birds are still securely on the top, I know you're a red for your sins), was still in a queue to get to the tunnel an hour later! Howling gales and torrential rain but arrived in New Brighton just in time for a quick bite to eat before the show.
It was worth every second of it !!!
Fabulous performance by Steve, Barry and James. They just get better and better.
Steve's stories so entertaining, some happy, some sad. Just a wonderful night.
Who cares if my car nearly blew into the sea off the pier.
Cannot wait until next time.

Alex