Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lincoln Anderson

Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9710

• DaveHornby
Just received the shocking news that Lincoln Anderson, bassist with Cockney Rebel, has passed away.

What a shock.
Lincoln was one of the nicest, gentlest, most laid back guys I ever had the privilege to know.
We had some fantastic times on the road together.
He was also one of the best bassists I ever heard. He didn't have to try - It just happened with Linc.
I'm going to miss you big guy.

Dave H
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9711

• cheri
I just saw Robbie's announcement on Facebook about Lincoln and am deeply shocked and saddened. I came here immediately. I met Lincoln for the first time last November at the concert in Bilston. He signed my "memory book" and was very polite and humble. Every single member of Cockney Rebel is outstanding in their particular contribution to the whole. Cockney Rebel is not just about Steve, much as we love to love him, it's the combination of amazing talent from each member that makes the experience so wonderful. I feel bad for Lincoln's family, for the band, and for all the fans who love them. This is terribly sad news indeed. :(

Cheri

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9712

• RachelPAtoSH
"It is with a heavy heart that we must report that Lincoln Anderson passed away today at 5.30pm, after a long illness. Steve and all the band and crew send their deepest sympathy to Lincoln's wife, Shereen, and his family and close friends."

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9714

• therebel
Sad and tearfully upset to find out such a nice guy as Lincoln is no longer with us .he had time for all the fans and that smile light up the stage when he used it . I have few treasured pictures of Lincoln with myself and Roxy and will miss you loads linc. R.i.p
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9715

• ajsmith
Very sad news, RIP Lincoln.

Re:Lincoln Anderson 9 years 7 months ago #9716

• ayjaydee
Such sad, sad news, eyes are a bit misty at the moment. Deep sympathy to family and friends.
RIP Lincoln