Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Weekend

The Weekend 9 years 9 months ago #9518

• Offshoreram
Well that weekend didn't go quite as planned.

I had a ticket for the RAH on Saturday night and one for Birmingham on Sunday night.

Unfortunately I was admitted to hospital on Friday for an operation and wasn't discharged until this morning.

I managed to get to Birmingham last time round but I'm bitterly disappointed missing out especially with the RAH gig.

Roll on Milton Keynes :unsure:
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: The Weekend 9 years 9 months ago #9523

• GedKen
Hi Offshoreram, I hope you are on the mend; it may be cold comfort to you right now, but there is a nice selection of recordings of the RAH show already appearing on Youtube.

One regular supplier of fine recordings and images of CR/Harley on that medium, sssikuk, was at the show as well, so we can look forward to some of that footage being uploaded in the weeks ahead once he has returned to Australia.

Re:The Weekend 9 years 9 months ago #9538

• joanna
Offshoram said:
Unfortunately I was admitted to hospital on Friday for an operation and wasn't discharged until this morning.

Ouch !! gosh :ohmy: Big BIG shame .. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I missed all the action too ! :(
(I had a ticket for a "little" somerset event that weekend (booked way before the RAH was announced) ... shush) but having had a catch up over the last few days on the site here I feel the picture of the evening coming together in my mind quite "nicely" ..... and looking forward to The Stables too.

all the best Jo
Smile x