Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Come up and see Me

Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9410

• Rebel
I've just had the following advert come through on email from The Birmingham Symphony Hall;

"Enjoy 70s classics such as Sebastian, Mr Soft and Judy Teen as they perform their first two influential albums The Human Menagerie and The Psychomodo, in full.

Rediscover your favourite tracks as the accompanying Orchestra of the Swan and their Choir provide fresh vigour with superb new arrangements, including the instantly recognisable Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)."

Last time SH refrained from playing Come up and See Me. Does this mean he's now committed or was this a faux pas on behalf of the venue?
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9412

• Mr Raffles
At the Bridgewater Manchester concert Steve did perform Make Me Smile. I'm quite happy to hear it again at the Royal Albert Hall as long as he also includes Spaced Out, Big Big Deal and Black or White. Maybe he has a few other surprises up his sleeve??

Re:Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9414

• Becky
Hi,

There's a fantastic clip of Steve singing MMS at the Bridgewater Hall (26.04.14) on YouTube. If you tap in the details it's easy to find, or someone with better computer skills than me might post it on the forum.

All good things,

Becky x

Re:Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9415

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Becky wrote:
Hi,

There's a fantastic clip of Steve singing MMS at the Bridgewater Hall (26.04.14) on YouTube. If you tap in the details it's easy to find, or someone with better computer skills than me might post it on the forum.

All good things,

Becky x

TaDaa !!

xx
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9416

• Becky
Thanks, Stella :)

Becky x

Re:Come up and see Me 9 years 10 months ago #9420

• joanna
Ahhhhhhhh :)

Thank you Stella.
x jo
Smile x
  • Page: